09 March 2010

Another Bag

I need another bag. I know, I can almost hear my sister scream…“You have a cupboard full of them !” But I love bags. I also love making them.

So, the search began…..for a pattern. Not that I don’t have any, but many patterns to choose from! That’s always the problem..spoilt for choice. And I suddenly realised I don’t know which to make! And to make things worse, there are so many bag patterns out there to choose from!


image
So, in my desperate attempt to make one today, I chose this pattern. Of course as always, it’s a free pattern..this time it’s  from Better Homes & Garden It promises pockets and pockets…six of them.

DSCN2058
I made it in half a day. I also made the strap a little longer so that I can have it over my shoulder. The  fabric I used is little too soft so it’s a bit slouchy. But then I like soft slouchy bags!

The Simple Six-Pocket bag is simple to make with step-by-step instructions.
Try it here.



*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´* ♥ 
★ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ★.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☂

No comments:

Post a Comment