19 May 2010

My First Award

Had a pleasant surprise today :)


image
I received this award from Heleni õmmeldud.
Thank you !!! I love it! It’s even in my favourite pink!


This is my first award. I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve it but I must have done something right! Thanks again Helkar.So happy that you like my blog :)

From the blogs that I’ve been visiting, I know there are rules to abide by when receiving awards. I think it goes something like this :

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Pass the award along .
3. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.    
4.Add links to their blogs.


Here goes :

Thank you Helkar of Heleni õmmeldud.

I’m sharing this award with
Lappeklipp
Diana, Khris, Sharon
Jenny
Rebeka 
Sachiko
Geta
You can always find them at the the right sidebar.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Penny. Its very sweet of you to think of us...we appreciate it very much...hugs Khris, Diana and Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Penny, for thinking of me !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear!!!!!! BIG BIG thanks to you Penny and thousand hugs from Finland!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete