10 August 2010

Flower Power

Last week,  Khris of  Sew Prim Khris  and  Freebies For Crafters made it to Homespun!  Have you seen the flowers Khris made?! She put together the Flower Power Sewing  Accesories . Without hesitation, I ‘jumped across and grabbed the instructions’.


image I already made myself a gorgeous pincushion caddy and fabric basket for my sewing room…..


DSCN2327
….so, of course I need a wrist pincushion…. and a matching one too!

  DSCN2326
Makes a pretty wrist corsage too !


lines28 Sew n Tell

DSCN2324
This is Daisy~Do block #1
If you haven’t already started, hurry over to Jenny’s blog for the free BOM.
(Click on the BOMs tab under my blog header for the link)

DSCN2322
…here is block #2

DSCN2323   I chose not to use buttons. Instead, I used the trusty satin stitch and stem stitch.



Happy Stitching !

5 comments:

  1. Just love your pincushion caddy...what a fabulous idea!
    Lisa ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny your work is so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you have been busy. I love your pink and green colour combinations, so gorgeous and shabby chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work! The pincushion is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you get a lot done girl...love that pencil case...and your stitching is always so pretty..hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete