06 October 2010

Hexie Caddy Parade n More

Did you know that you can know how many readers have seen a particular post you have written in your blog?
Well, you can. Just go to the dashboard, look under the Stats tab.
I cannot imagine  that my Hexie Caddy Pincushion tutorial was viewed more than 7000 times!!!

EV3633~19




I know that’s no biggie for most of you, but it is for me !

joy3


What’s more amazing is blogging sewist have stitched up these !





Birgit told me she  made it a little bit smaller .


imageimage
Sabine added the perfect stitchery for the pincushion!

imageMoncsi : http://varrogato.blogspot.com/2010/10/hexagon-alapu-tarolo.html
You can use the caddy other than for sewing!

 lines28


Remember, if you make anything from my tutorials, please let me know. I love to parade them here !


image Don’t forget to enter you bags for this challenge!

If you are looking for the bag I entered, lookie here.


No comments:

Post a Comment