27 January 2011

Pincushion from Abyquilt

 

I have saved this tutorial from May Britt of Abyquilt in my Google Bookmark for so long now. Finally stitched it up! Thanks May Britt for your awesome tutorial .

 

DSCN2928

 

It’s all handstitched and pieced the English Paper Piecing method. Love it!

 

Goofed up a little though..you see, I planned that pink floral fabric to be the top of the pincushion, but somehow it ended at the bottom!

Thought I use a  nice button to make up for the plain top!

By the way, the squares I used was 1 inch!

5 comments:

  1. That is indeed lovely! I might have to give it a try too, although I'm still making (and showing other people how to) your hexie caddies ;). Everybody just loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pincushion! Thanks for the link, it is now in my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tis really sweet Penny. However, the mind boggles how you sewed those tiny squares so neatly. Think I would be all thumbs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful work, Penny, beautiful colors, I like it very well LG Christine

    ReplyDelete