04 May 2011

Three Birdies

 

Enough with knitting. I’ve been pretty quiet….but I’m still around…lurking, hopping, commenting and nosing around blogland. I’ve also been quietly stitching away…especially during the long wedding I had to attend;  a real fairytale wedding like no other that I have read before!

 

IMG_0385

This is what I have been stitching. Aren’t those birdies cute? It’s supposed to be wool applique…but I had to do it my way Winking smile.

 

 

IMG_0388

It’s a spectacles case from Wee Folk Art. 

 

 

 

IMG_0386 IMG_0384 IMG_0387

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. Oh it's too georgeous Penny... I love your version...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Penny. What cute birdies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your birdies. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Birdies are soooooooooooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is lovely!!!! You sure had fun stitching this :-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that is just TOO CUTE for words - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is adorable! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet owls case! Beautiful!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad I stumbled upon this. You did justice to my pattern. This is just lovely. I'll be linking on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete