26 July 2011

More of Jack’s Chain

 

I seem to have misplaced my mojo somewhere amongst my WIPs and UFOs and fabric stash and scraps. All I did since my last post was hand stitching more Jack’s Chain.

 

 

IMG_0698

I made another table runner, this time in blue….

 

 

IMG_0699

and a red table topper. If you have not seen my earlier Jack’s Chain, please do. I have this cool method to finish the curves Smile

 

 

 

When I saw Vreni’s tessellations blocks using EPP, it dawned on me that Jack’s Chain is a tessellation block too.

 

“A tessellation is created when a shape is repeated over and over again covering a plane without any gaps or overlaps.”

 

Come back soon. I have a kaleidoscope tessellation to show you !

6 comments:

  1. Love these.....will look great on your table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Work
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely!!! I really do like that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are lovely and I lvoe the colours.... I wondered where you were.... in fact I looked up your blog yesterday as I thought maybe I had lost you... glad mojo is back
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. great work Penny... oh i think its very difficult to handle while doing it... looks so great...
    I am back from my vacations and in blogging world too…
    A little post to share some of my moments of vacation... hope you like to visit and enjoy it...
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete